Tuesday, October 02, 2007

things that are making me smile today...

I have finished my first Spiral Boot Sock, pattern #1 for the inaugural Southern Summer of Socks.


The arrival in the mail of this very special, very thoughtful treat from a sweet friend.


My newly arrived stitch markers from whistlepea over on etsy.


I cancelled all appointments so I am free to do whatever I please (so rare!)


The sun is shining...

at this very moment, in this very place, it just doesn't get any better than that...

5 comments:

Rose Red said...

Such cool stitch markers!!

And I meant to make a suggestion for your green yarn on the SSS blog and promptly forgot.

Hmmm, maybe Embossed Leaves? Is that too obvious for this yarn? Maybe Cookie A's Twisted Flower? So many exciting possibilities!

amber said...

sounds like an AWESOME day!

Michelle said...

Beautiful yarn, great socks, cool stitch markers... yup, you're right. It doesn't get any better than that.

Bec said...

I llove love lurve that green. The stitchmarkers are gorgeous.

It was indeed a smile-inspiring day!

(becandcall.typepad.com)

Carson said...

That sock would make me smile too :)