Sunday, June 17, 2007

loopy ewe goodies


look what was in my letterbox Wednesday morning!
.
If you've not ordered from Sheri at the Loopy Ewe before, I would highly recommend her site based on my experience with her. She has a great collection of different brands of sock yarn, at very competitive prices, and she ships fast!
.
She also sends you really lovely emails to let you know the status of your order etc.
and she puts in little extras, like the cards to keep track of what needles you have and what you need, hee hee!
.
I was initially a little put off by the US$16 shipping charge, but I then got an email to let me know that my shipping would only be US$6.50, the higher charge being for (ahem) larger orders.
.
Next time, I'm sure!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That's funny - a friend of mine just received a package from the Loopy Ewe too! I was very impressed with all her goodies - I'm very tempted!