Can't wait for 2008 to begin...
I'm looking forward to:
- Another year of watching my smart, beautiful, talented, funny daughter grow. This year will bring (amongst many many other things) guitar lessons and swimming, as well as a move out of the junior school (gulp!).
- A new job, one that will hopefully provide more of a challenge and mental stimulation than it's predecessor.
- Sharing a lot more time with all my great friends, both in the flesh and online. For you all, I am truly grateful.
- making much more room for art in my world
- Remembering to stand up for myself and my needs, and that it's ok.
Happy New Year, everyone - hope it's a prosperous and safe one for you all...