Saturday, August 02, 2008
Top 10 little dots of happy from my weekend - yesterday, today & tomorrow
1. finding my latest copy of mixtape in my letterbox
2. meeting a blog-friend for the first time and chatting over a couple of glasses of red wine on a cold Friday night in Melbourne town.
3. executing a pike on the fitball during my pilates class this morning, whilst maintaining neutral spine, activating my T-A muscles, drawing up my pelvic floor, and breathing!
4. cleaning my studio/yoga room to an almost holy state of tidy. memo: take photo as evidence
5. listening to Mark Lanegan's deep, sexy voice blending with Isobel Campbell's ethereal tones on their latest offering; Sunday at Devil Dirt
6. working up a good rhythm on my Honeycomb vest whilst tucked up in my favourite lounge chair
7. baking bread smells emanating from my kitchen - mmm, rosemary and sea salt bread for my soup tonight...
8. making plans to head out for breakfast tomorrow with my sister-in-law for some good old fashioned girl-chat!
9. writing a letter - an actual letter, not a Facebook wall post, not a msn, not a txt, but an actual letter - to a long-lost but recently reconnected friend, and knowing that she will just get the whole pen-to-paper thing
10. The crisp, clear air of a (briefly) sunny winter's day in Melbourne, what more could one ask for?
hope your weekend is shaping up just as nicely for you :)