Saturday, November 15, 2008

inspiration

have you all seen the new Twist Collective?

Go. Go now and check it out.

You will not be disappointed, or if you are, I would love to hear why, because it's freakin' amazing!




heroine - Jennifer Lippman-Bruno




gytha - Jennifer Appleby

There are a lot of patterns, all stylish and modern, and a good range of technical abilities required, so enough to keep all levels of knitters interested.



dietrich - Marnie Maclean


Quite a few really good articles to sit down with and broaden your thinking, or perhaps your expertise.

and the layout, the styling, the graphics, the photography - stunning!



ariosa cowl - Pam Allen


I am in love with the accessories shown on watercolour animals and birds.

I am so pleased that the talents of these designers are being showcased in this fashion - it's very exciting for the future prospects of knitwear design and how knitting is perceived.

5 comments:

Janette said...

Yep, seen them, love them, ordered Heroine, lookin' for the yarn!

Rose Red said...

I was most taken with the kittens in mittens! And I really liked the cloche hat too. It is lovely - although I do wish I could have a hard copy and flip through it at my leisure!

Susanne said...

You are so right, I was impressed with the first issue, but this one is even better....so many beautiful things to make!

Kate Moore said...

Ooh, way cool. Why does a knitting bug strike as winter looms. It's too hot to knit!

Gracia said...

You are right and you are wise... I was not disappointed, not in the least.