Wednesday, August 14, 2013

the challenge

I decided I am going to give the 24-projects-in-12-months a crack.

These are my challenges; all free patterns paired with wool from the stash.  In no particular order, I will leave that to the mood of the moment...


Cold Pine, by Caitlin ffrench

My Cup of Tea, by Robyn Lynn

Gingko Crescent, by Jade Keaney

Love Tea Cosy, by Martin Storey (Rowan)

Tears of Bronze, by Po Lena
Five more projects to be completed by New  Year's Eve, 2013, to add to my 19 (16 FOs, 3 WIPs) already completed/commenced.

I'm very excited about this project and looking forward to keeping you updated on my progress between now and 31/12/13!

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oooo a quest! You know I love a quest. And I hurrah your Knit From the Stash proviso. We need more stash knitting rather than stashing.

Bells said...

Yes!!!

Those are all new to me patterns. Thanks for that! Good luck!

Caffeine Girl said...

This is so organized. I need to be half as organized -- not to mention productive -- as you!

zephyrama said...

What an awesome idea. Considering I've just packed, moved and unpacked my stash and found some forgotten treasures.

kgirlknits said...

forgotten treasure is the best :)

Huff said...

I love a challenge too. I look forward to seeing how they all pan out.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DrK said...

oh nice work! well matched yarns for project, and ive never seen that sock pattern before. adds to queue!

2paw said...

That's such a good idea and a lovely selection of patterns.

Rose Red said...

What a GREAT selection of patterns and yarns! Go you!